Ainda que a gente não viva tudo quanto poderíamos, o seu lugar na minha vida, nunca ninguém vai chegar perto dele.
"Maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind, you were always on my mind
Maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine
If I made you feel second best, I'm sorry I was blind
But you were always on my mind, you were always on my mind"
Radio Emission Detected from Massive Exoplanet Reveals a Magnetic Field Far
Stronger Than Earth's
-
Learn about the first-ever radio signal detected from an exoplanet, a
discovery that may have important implications for understanding magnetic
fields.
Há 11 horas
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário